Remove this ad

daveypark

Global Moderator

Lead

Sep 13 13 7:05 AM

Tags : :

Ok then, next task is one of the big ones.

Anybody here replaced the cooler and pipes? Alfa no longer supply the pipes so options I've found are the Alfaholics ones (£450) which look good as stainless or the Autolusso kit. Don't fancy the look of AL tbh, rubber pipes and dodgy looking fittings.

Any other choices out there?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Sep 19 13 11:28 PM

Re: Oil Cooler pipes

Hi Dave unfortunately its nothing something we carry. Of the two the offering from Alfaholics looks the best quality. For the pipes you could try Pirtek for a comparison price to make them up. I suspect however that they would need you to take the originals in to allow the replacements to be made to fit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

daveypark

#5 [url]

Sep 20 13 4:21 PM

Cheers Biggy. Yes, the Alfaholics pipes do look the better option as the whole pipes are replaced.
I took a look at where my pipes would be cut back for the Autolusso option and those pipes look crusty so it's false economy not to do it properly. Best save my pennies up now then......

Quote    Reply   

daveypark

#7 [url]

Nov 12 13 8:03 AM

Ok then, I finally got around to fitting the new cooler and pipes from Autolusso. Bit of a faff for me as I possess very few mechanical skills whatsoever but it's on and not leaking.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help