Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jul 28 13 9:38 PM

Re: Engines - V6 vs TS

Why would I want to look after them? It aint my car. I just used the photo cos it showed the wee black box thingy.

Cheers, Ray.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

daveypark

#22 [url]

Jul 29 13 7:23 AM

Doh! Thought is was your pic, of course you have the black interior.

If you have the leather then it still needs the same attention.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jul 29 13 2:22 PM

Ooooooooooooooooooooo!

Cheers, Ray.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#27 [url]

Jul 31 13 5:18 AM

It be a remote control doofer for the radio, I have took it off now though. My car came with some posh Pioneer radio CD player, complete with two remotes, one is like a TV remote but smaller, the other clamps on the wheel.

Took me ages with the help of Lui's garage to work out how it works, (the instructions are written in 12 year old), still it's working now, not that I use it much, prefer to listen to the engine. I don't know why they have to make a car radio so complex???

Cheers, Ray.

Quote    Reply   

daveypark

#28 [url]

Jul 31 13 6:37 AM

It's bizarre what people think is necessary; remote control when the left hand still can reach the radio?
With you on the usage, have listened to mine once and don't understand how to get the front speakers working, there's only a couple of buttons and a cryptic sequence which I cannot be bothered to work out. Engine a much better alternative.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jul 31 13 7:18 AM

Well a lot of people would consider me to be old fashioned, but I think that a car radio should be as simple as possible, with the minimum amount of functions. The last thing I want to be twiddling with is summat that I need a Phd in computing to be able to operate.

Mobile phones are another ludicrous nonsense, people seem hooked on having the latest model with thousands of functions, they seem to live their lives from a mobile phone, sad gits!

I have a mobile phone as you know, it don't take pictures, it don't access the internet, in fact it don't do anything except make or take phone calls, it will send and receive texts, but I wont go there, if I get sent 'em I just delete 'em unread. Text speak does my head in, you even get some numpties that use text speak when they send you an email, I usually reply by asking them if English is not their first language? Come to think of it, I have even seen forum posts in text speak!!! Not this forum I might add.......YET!

Cheers, Ray.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Aug 9 13 6:55 PM

I've got a remote for my radio as well. I never thought of attaching it to somewhere handy. It lives in my glove box!

Do as I say, not as I do

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help