Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 17 12 6:45 AM

Tags : :

Ok folks me and my dad have just bought a phase 2 needing major engine work if not replacement and a bloody good clean, she comes on a t plate 81000 miles and black going to be keeping bog standard this one everything as original as possible no add ons and for me that's going to be hard, get car home late next week early following so will post pics up when I get some

Ohhhh it's another twinny , as until a spider needing major surgery comes up I need something to keep myself busy with lol

This is not a replacement for luigi not yet anyway but you never know
First off he is getting facelift getting too rough around the edges if I say so myself

Senza cuore saremmo solo macchine

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 17 12 9:45 AM

Re: Phase 2 black

Yeah black is stunning but still want a red spider but I will be respecting that anyway so prob not standard red something brighter I think

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 29 12 10:09 PM

Thanks I like sorting bodywork out its kinda my thing can't wait to see it finished and on the road

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 30 12 10:31 PM

Hot soapy water and scrubbing brush not too much water unless you take them right out just some good old elbow grease and the carpet mats I steam clean with the soap mix and leave to dry for days that's it really, outside g3 compound finesse then autoglym polishmixed with wax great finish

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jul 4 12 7:00 PM

More pics online now wheel refurb stage by stage sand down etch primer primer paint lacquer not after perfect finish just decent looking wheels but think I did a cracking job I'll be unmasking in the morning so fingers crossed

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 5 12 6:23 PM

Again more pics uploaded more lacquer flattened by hand then machine polished, sure they ain't perfect and no too shiny a finish but considering they were done by rattle can I think I done a half decent job, Oh dent master also removed a good few of the dents for me most of the big ones, dad seen the at for the first time and he over the moon, exchange unit getting sourced soon hope to be on road for end of summer but we shall see

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jul 6 12 5:36 PM

Dad going to strip down further see how bad she really is and if knackered then replacement unit will be found , just picked up the paperwork full service history and all documents present and correect mot may win a watch for £200 me thinks lot still to do so will keep you all informed ad Marc cheers for te visit the day

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jul 8 12 8:35 PM

Sorry if I'm boring anyone with this, car got cleaned and took to my dads away from work for now auto lasso looks to be the choice for engine so this will be getting sorted soon, wheels not happy with at all images made them look great but no happy outside anyhow more pics on my photobucket(link on page 1 of this thread) also including pics of my slightly illegal tyres on the front of luigi so these have been swapped for standard wheels in the meantime looks daft but better than 6 points and fine or even worse

Quote    Reply   

daveypark

#19 [url]

Jul 17 12 1:18 PM

Not at all Chris, please keep updates coming.
Pretty badly worn tyres - how were they in the wet? Mine weren't that bad and still aquaplaned.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jul 20 12 5:48 PM

Why would we be bored?? Keep the updates coming

Do as I say, not as I do

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help