Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 1 12 7:04 AM

Re: My V6 GTV Phase 1

That looks as good as new.
What effect does it have to remove the resonator between air filter and throttle body? Seen it before but never asked.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 4 12 4:32 PM

Very nice - isn't it great that we can run cars over 12 years old and they are perfectly sound ? Plus that V6 sounds perfect.

Quote    Reply   

daveypark

#7 [url]

Jul 13 12 6:36 AM

Yep black is good - when just washed.
I don't think there are any bad colours for the Gtv, it's just down to personal preference. I couldn't imagine the Cup in any colour but red however.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 20 12 6:02 PM

I prefer a Pinot Grigio, but hey

Do as I say, not as I do

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jul 22 12 7:11 AM

Bought a complete set of red leather momo seats off fleabay to replace the black ones for my GTV mate picked them up for me will post pics once I have cleaned, conditioned and fitted them. Didn't take red carpet too much hassle to fit and you can have too much red in your life!

Its old but its fast

Quote    Reply   

daveypark

#12 [url]

Jul 23 12 6:02 AM

Black with red seats.

While you have the seats out will you remove the rear washer and drop the rear of the seat down slightly?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 23 12 1:29 PM

Yes I think I will as I am 6' 2" it will be worth doing. Got to clean them up and condition them first. My mate who collected them for me recommended URAD, he uses it on his Saab 9000 leather seats, never heard of it before has anybody here used it? I've always used Meguires and I also once had Leather in a Bottle that was good.

Its old but its fast

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 24 12 8:22 AM

GTV and Spiders front seats are the same surely? Not that I pretend to know never having had a Spider apart from my Duetto that is. Will be selling my black seats as a complete set once have red ones fitted. No splits or tears in driver's seat by the way.

Its old but its fast

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 29 12 9:52 PM

No they're different. The Spider ones have a guide for the seat belts to hook on at the top and don't lift for passengers getting into the rear as they can't. They just tilt forward. Well, they do until they stop working

Do as I say, not as I do

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jun 16 13 2:02 PM

I prefer me Zoe Yella one.......................Suits the yella streak that runs down me back!!!!

Cheers, Ray.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help